Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving


No, Riley didn't go gray already... this is Abby, relaxing by the fireplace

Tom and I once again doubled-up on Thanksgiving dinners. I started out my day by running (jogging, slowly) the Turkey Day 5k with my dad. Then, we headed to the Millers' for a fabulous celebration with the whole family. Debbie and her sons were even in town from Florida. After an awesome meal we then went to St. Anthony to my parents' house. Erin wasn't sure what to think of Tom at first, but she warmed up to him quickly, and brought him lots of books to read. We had another great meal, topped off by Fran's amazing homemade pies! Lots to be thankful for this year :)

Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Jack

Gpa Jack and his electric carving knife

Lukey hanging out with Ga-Ga

Erin, Tom and the duckling book

Prekker Family photo

Erin became my good friend when she saw I had apple pie!

Piper took over the camera... there usually aren't any pics of me!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: