
After being gone at camp for a week, both Riley and I are happy to be home! Unfortunately, it's only for the weekend... and I have two more weeks of camp. Week one was great, and I'm excited to go back, but it's hard to leave Riley! She has been staying with Tom's parents (thanks, guys!) because Tom can't get home from Anoka to let her out during the day. She grew TONS this week, and we were both excited to see each other last night. We've gone on some great walks today, although her leash manners still need some work.
She has been super itchy for the last week and a half or so. She's had frontline, so I don't think it's fleas or anything... but I feel so bad for her! She has red bumps on her belly, and she scratches a lot. Any ideas from other dog owners? We're giving her benadryl, and I'm hoping it clears up soon. (It's a little ironic that I am also super itchy, due to all the bugs and swimmers' itch at camp!)
That's all for now!
Love,
Laura and RyBear :)
No comments:
Post a Comment